Highest quality – gourmet half board, à la carte, Wine cellar
The Salzburger Hof kitchen will leave no culinary dream unfulfilled. From international cuisine to home-style cooking, we offer a delicious tour of the variety of the culinary arts. Professional service is just as important here as the highest quality in our gourmet kitchen and wine cellar. An establishment for wine lovers and connoisseurs. We place great emphasis on good food and we will accompany you as wine specialist into the world of fine wines. At the 4 star superior hotel Salzburger Hof you will experience cuisine at the highest level & comfort in stylishly furnished dining rooms. In additon you have the opportunity to choose from traditional dishes all day long in our à la carte restaurant.
Salzburger Hof gourmet half board
- Extensive gourmet breakfast buffet from 7:30 to 10:00 am. We will freshly prepare your favorite dishes for you, for example: scrambled eggs, fried egg, pancakes…, along with freshly-pressed fruit & vegetable juices for a healthy start to the day and regional dairy products from Salzburger Land
- Continental breakfast in winter from 10:00 to 11:00 am (pre-order on the same day before 10:00 am) incl. pastry or bread, cheese and sausage platter, Bircher muesli, yogurt, small fruit platter / fruit, breakfast coffee or tea
- In winter: Hearty ski snack in the afternoon from 3:00 to 4:30 pm. Traditional delicacies as well as a selection of various cakes.
- In summer: Warm lunch buffet including soft drinks from the juice bar or packed excursion lunch
- Multi-course menu in the evening with a variety of options, daily fresh salad buffet with high-quality oils and home-made dressings.
- Daily children’s buffet or menu and ice cream buffet
- Additional highlights: gala dinner with wine tasting, fondue evening with fish and appetizer buffet (on different occasions), each day a dish from the show kitchen.
À la carte delicacies in the Pionierstube & Panorama-Lounge
Every day from 12:00 to 9:00 pm we offer a selection of traditional à la carte dishes. Enjoy the pleasant and calm atmosphere during lunch time with a bigger selection from 12:00 to 2:00 pm.
Wine cellar – fine wines at the Salzburger Hof
We place great emphasis on the enjoyment of wine. We only serve suitable wines to our culinary delicacies. Hundreds of excellent bottles from our wine cellar are waiting to enchant your palate. Mainly you find selected wines from Austria, but also from Italy, Spain, France and the New World.
“We take care to choose an exceptional year”, says qualified sommelier and head of the Salzburgerhof, Sebastian Mayrhofer.
Wine tasting & open wine cellar day
On request we offer our guests wine tastings (for a small extra charge).
Our qualified sommelier will tell you interesting facts about these fine wines and “the art of wine drinking”.
Don’t miss our “open wine cellar day”, where you are able to browse through our wine selection and find the perfect wine for your dinner.
You are also able to buy wine bottles to take home at the wine-house price.
Our wine philosophy
We taste our wines regularly and only when the wine achieves the right harmony between body, acid and tannin it will find its way onto our wine menu. We focus on Austrian wines, as a few years ago our wine farmers recognized the duty to reduce the quantity and improve the quality of their wines.