Mountain biking & cycling
On two wheels around Altenmarkt – Zauchensee
Biking and cycling in the impressive alpine world of Zauchense is pure pleasure. Choose between 6 diverse moutainbike trails with more than 100km in Altenmarkt-Zauchensee, for example: Zauchbach tour at the wild-romantic Zauchbach river or a tour along the spectecular Steinwand-tour in Altenmarkt. In the valley, on the alpine meadows or close to the mountain lakes, you will discover the scenic variety of our region around the Hotel Salzburger Hof. Families and relaxed bikers will find their biking pleasure on the gentle cycle paths in Altenmarkt or on an E-bike.
Out and about on a mountain bike, E-bike or bicycle in Altenmarkt-Zauchensee
- 23 mountain bike routes (480 km, 18,000 m altitude difference) in Salzburger Sportworld
- Salzburger Sportworld with quality seal “Approved bike area“
- Plenty of E-bike friendly routes through the valley or up on to the ridges, 3 E-bike charging stations.
- For downhill fans – Bike park Wagrain is nearby (24 km)
- Tours with experienced mountain bike instructors available on request
- Well-signposted network of cycle paths in Altenmarkt – Zauchensee in Salzburger Land
- Family tours: Enns river trail for families
- 3 shops offering mountain bike, road bike and E-bike rental right next door
- Free cycle and mountain rental as part of Magic Mountains Packages, guided mountain bike tours during Magic Mountains season
- Moutain bike tours starting in front of the hotel