Skiing & Snowboarding in Zauchensee
Ski holiday in Ski amadé in Salzburger Land
The 4 star superior Hotel Salzburger Hof is located in the heart of Zauchensee surrounded by the most modern ski lifts and challenging ski slopes in “Ski Amadé“, Europe’s largest ski alliance right outside the door. We offer an unforgettable ski vacation in Zauchensee, with snow conditions you can always count on. The valley station is already at an elevation of 1,350 m, and at 2,200 m your unique skiing fun can begin.
Numerous inviting, rustic huts adorn our ski slopes and give our ski area the status of the “coziest and most welcoming ski area”.
At the Salzburger Hof you will find everything for your perfect ski holiday in close proximity: direct access from the ski cellar onto the slopes, ski school and ski rental next door.
Ski area Zauchensee – Flachauwinkl
- Ski area Altenmarkt – Zauchensee – Flachauwinkl in the Salzburger Sportwelt in the Ski Amadé
- Highest, snow guaranteed ski area in the Salzburger Sportwelt (1350m till 2.200m altitude)
- World cup town with regular Audi Fis women speed races – since 1980
- A total of over 65 km of pistes and 25 ski lifts
- Pistes for beginners and intermediates as well as mogul pistes and deep-snow slopes
- Modern 6 seater lift Gamskogel II since winter 2014/15
- Training area Kogelal, world cup slope Kälberloch
- Snowpark: Absolut Funpark Flauchauwinkl/Kleinarl
- Partner skischool Balla and sport shopes, rustic and cosy mountain huts where you can stop for refreshment
- Modern service valley station – Worldcup arean Zauchensee
- Connected slopes and ski lifts till St.Johann/Alendorf
- Skibus for free to Altenmarkt
Purchase your lift pass online
Videos of the skiing area Zauchensee – Flachauwinkl
Ski bonus in the Salzburger Hof – your ski hotel next to the slopes
Top location – Ski-in & ski-out
- Ski In – ski out: From the ski cellar with living room character onto the slopes of the ski region Zauchensee in Ski amadé, just a few poles pushes away from the ski lifts
- The children’s Ski School “Balla“ with ski school office, assembly area and practice lift opposite the hotel.
- Ski rental and sports shop in front of the ski cellar…
Luxury ski cellar with ski museum
Each room has it’s own heated and ventilated ski locker for skis, poles, ski boots and ski clothes.
Lift pass service in the hotel
To avoid long queues at the ski lift stations, you can buy lift passes from 2-8 days directly from the hotel reception.
Weekly guest ski race
The association “Zauchensee Aktiv“ organises together with the ski lift association the unique and professional guest ski race on the lower part of the world cup slope. In addtion to a single judging they also offer a hotel judging with a beautful challenge cup. Also hosts participate regularly in the host category.After the race there is a prize giving for all participants in the World Cup Arena.
Two rustic and cozy huts, adorn the town centre of Zauchesnee, right nex to the hotel. Every week they organise a music evening with tradtional live music.