To ensure that you are well informed in advance, we have compiled all the important information and hygiene measures for your safe holiday at the Salzburger Hof.
- Short-dated cancellation free of charge
- Your testing options
- Our hygiene concept
From 19th Febr 2022 onwards, the 3G rule (ski resort & hotel) will apply in all major settings in which the 2G rule has previously applied.
Further opening steps are planned from 5th March 2022:
- No access regulations (no more Covid Pass control)
- No personal limits
- No general curfew
- Obligation to wear masks only in essential shops (supermarket, post office, banks, pharmacies etc. ) and public transport. In all other places, there is still a recommendation to wear an FFP2 mask in enclosed spaces.
Fresh mountain air, plenty of free space and a natural paradise
right in front of the hotel!
Here you can experience nature intensively and recharge your batteries in the mountains in the hiking paradise Altenmarkt – Zauchensee.
“More than ever, fresh air, sport & exercise in nature is the best measure to strengthen the immune system”, says Mr. Mayrhofer, your host.
Full of motivation and energy, we started the winter season on December 17th 2021 here in the romantic and varied hotel village Zauchensee at 1. 350m and are open until April 19th for you!
Changes according to government regulations are possible, we constantly update the page for you!
Book your holiday in times of CORONA without any risk!
In case of an unforeseeable event that prevents you from arriving by a possible travel warning, quarantine after your return or closed boarders with a related entry or exit ban, you can cancel your holiday FREE OF CHARGE UNTIL THE DAY OF ARRIVAL and you have the opportunity between crediting or refunding the deposit.
Hygiene rules – preventive measures
for your winter holiday 2021-22 at 4*S Salzburger Hof Zauchensee
Effective 01.02.2022 ~ Subject to changes
- Currently, the 2G rule (genesis-vaccinated) applies from 12 years of age.
No proof required for children under 12 years of age. Children from 12-15 years old can obtain 2G proof through the Holiday Ninja Pass.
- FFP2 masks required (also in the ski area)
This applies from 6 years of age, for children under 14 years of age a regular fabric mask or surgical mask is sufficient.
- Self-tests are available at the hotel.
- No minimum distance and no capacity restrictions.
- Follow the instructions of the employees.
- We continue to refrain from handshaking and hugging.
- Wash hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds.
To avoid dry hands, disinfect your hands about 10 minutes after using a soap.
Avoid contact on the face with uncleaned hands.
- Do not travel in case of symptoms. Contact the host in case of symptoms during your stay.
- Possibility of disinfection is available in many areas of the house.
Please make sure with your personal logic and personal responsibility that you keep your distance where possible. If there is a lot of activity in an area such as buffet, pool or sauna, please wait a moment.
With your prudence you protect yourself as well as the other guests and your Salzburger Hof team!
- In Altenmarkt – Tauern pharmacy with antigen tests (48h valid), result after 15min AND PCR test (72h valid)
Registration: https://apotheken.oesterreich-testet.at/#/registration/start or by phone +43 6452 7875; € 30,-
- In Radstadt – Rotes Kreuz with antigen test (48h valid), result after 15min AND PCR test (72h valid), result after 24h
- Upon entry, you will need a confirmation of vaccination or attest of an earlier Covid 19 infection.
- Disinfection stands are located in the entrance area and security windows are installed at the reception.
- You are welcome to use our online check-in in advance.
- There is enough space in our large reception area and queues can be avoided.
- You will be shown your table on the day of arrival.
- Under special hygienic precautions we offer our breakfast buffet, lunch buffet, as well as the salad buffet in the evening.
- We recommend that families go to the buffet in small groups.
- We recommend that you disinfect your hands several times a day.
Our recommended times, at which experience shows little activity:
Pool area: from 7 am to 4 pm and from 6 pm to 10 pm (open 7 am to 10 pm)
Sauna area: until 4 pm (open from 2 pm to 8 pm)
Our SKY SPA with the relaxation rooms is open for you as always from 9 am to 8 pm, respecting the minimum distance.
Massage treatments take place under the prescribed hygiene measures of our therapist.
Kids & youth rooms
- Regular hand washing with our child caregiver.
- Our child care will take place primarily outdoors in the summer with Magic Mountains.
- Of course, our employees are allowed to comfort and hug your child, since from a psych hygienic point of view physical proximity is necessary for the care of children.
Effective 01.02.2022 ~ Subject to changes
See you soon here! Kind regards wish
YourFamilie Mayrhofer & the Holiday Specialists from Salzburger Hof