To ensure that you are well informed in advance, we have compiled all the important information and hygiene measures for your safe holiday at the Salzburger Hof.
- Short-dated cancellation free of charge
- Rules from July 1st > without mask, be testet/ vaccinated/ recovered
- Your testing options
- Our hygiene concept
Fresh mountain air, plenty of free space and a natural paradise
right in front of the hotel!
Here you can experience nature intensively and recharge your batteries in the mountains in the hiking paradise Altenmarkt – Zauchensee.
“More than ever, fresh air, sport & exercise in nature is the best measure to strengthen the immune system”, says Mr. Mayrhofer, your host.
Full of motivation and energy, we started the summer season on June 18th 2021 here in the romantic and varied hotel village Zauchensee at 1. 350m and are open until September 12th for you!
From July 01st there were further relaxations in Austria and almost all rules fall, the “3G rule” (testet – vaccinated – recovered) remains.
Changes according to government regulations are possible, we constantly update the page for you!
Our NEW cancellation policy for summer 2021
A free cancellation without any fee is possible up to 14 days prior to travel.
Cancellation within 14 – 7 days before arrival 50% cancellation fee of the entire package price and within 7 – 0 days before arrival 90%.
Book your holiday in times of CORONA without any risk!
In case of an unforeseeable event concerning Covid 19, that prevents you from arriving by a possible travel warning, quarantine or closed borders with a related entry or exit ban, you can cancel your holiday FREE OF CHARGE UNTIL THE DAY OF ARRIVAL and you have the opportunity between crediting or refunding the deposit.
> more booking information
> overview of our offers & packages
Hygiene rules – preventive measures
for your summer holiday 2021 at 4*S Salzburger Hof Zauchensee
Effective 24.08.2021 ~ Subject to changes
General rules from July 1st 2021:
- No minimum distance and no more capacity restrictions.
- No need for masks (Attention: Please wear a mask in puplic transport including mountain gondolas and in the supermarket)
- You need a valid negative test result, proof of vaccination or confirmation of a past COVID-19 disease (3-G rule – testet – vaccinated – recovered). If you cannot, a mask must be worn inside the premises.
- Self-tests are also available at the hotel (24h valid). A test road for controlled self-testing (48h valid) is available directly in Zauchensee.
- Proof of a test is required from 12 years.
- Follow the instructions of the employees.
- We continue to refrain from handshaking and hugging.
- Wash hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds.
To avoid dry hands, disinfect your hands about 10 minutes after using a soap.
Avoid contact on the face with uncleaned hands.
- Do not travel in case of symptoms. Contact the host in case of symptoms during your stay.
- Possibility of disinfection is available in many areas of the house.
- Our employees are tested regularly.
Please make sure with your personal logic and personal responsibility that you keep your distance where possible. If there is a lot of activity in an area such as buffet, pool or sauna, please wait a moment.
With your prudence you protect yourself as well as the other guests and your Salzburger Hof team!
- In the hotel – free antigen self-test (24h valid), result after 15min
Registration: www.salzburg-testet.at or via the APP “Selbsttest RK Salzburg”
- In Zauchensee – free antigen test (48h valid), result after 15min
Registration: www.salzburg-testet.at – Monday, Wednesday & Friday from 5-7 p.m. in Zauchensee World Cup arena (200m from hotel)
- In Altenmarkt – Tauern pharmacy with antigen tests (48h valid), result after 15min
Registration: https://apotheken.oesterreich-testet.at/#/registration/start or by phone +43 6452 7875; € 30,-
- In Radstadt – Rotes Kreuz with antigen test (48h valid), result after 15min
- Upon entry, you will need a negative corona test, confirmation of vaccination or attest of an earlier Covid 19 infection.
(3-G rule: tested – vaccinated – recovered)
- Disinfection stands are located in the entrance area and security windows are installed at the reception.
- You are welcome to use our online check-in in advance.
- There is enough space in our large reception area and queues can be avoided.
- You will be shown your table on the day of arrival.
- Under special hygienic precautions we offer our breakfast buffet, lunch buffet, as well as the salad buffet in the evening.
- We recommend that families go to the buffet in small groups.
- We recommend that you disinfect your hands several times a day.
Our indoor pool and sauna area are open for you.
Our recommended times, at which experience shows little activity:
Pool area: from 7 am to 4 pm and from 6 pm to 10 pm (open 7 am to 10 pm)
Sauna area: until 4 pm (open from 2 pm to 8 pm)
Our SKY SPA with the relaxation rooms is open for you as always from 9 am to 8 pm, respecting the minimum distance.
Massage treatments take place under the prescribed hygiene measures of our therapist.
Kids & youth rooms
Our children’s paradise and youth chillout lounge are always available to you and your family. These areas with all their handles and co, are disinfected several times a day.
- Regular hand washing with our child caregiver.
- Our child care will take place primarily outdoors in the summer with Magic Mountains.
- Of course, our employees are allowed to comfort and hug your child, since from a psych hygienic point of view physical proximity is necessary for the care of children.
The Magic Mountains Center increases the number of disinfectants stands so you can disinfect your hands before & after using our activities. We also provide you with disinfection wipes at various attractions, so that you can disinfect the handles before use.
When using puplic transport as well as the chair lift next to the hotel, from entering the valley station during operating hours, i. e. also during the information event on Sunday morning, it is obligatory to wear a mask.
Effective 24.08.2021 ~ From July 1st there are no rules regarding distance, restrictions, masks in hotel any more, you have to be tested, vaccinated or recovered. ~ Subject to changes
For a thrill of anticipation through photos & videos check out >> Facebook & Instagram!
Book your timeout on 1.350m in the mountain village Zauchensee online, with firstname.lastname@example.org or +43 6452 4015.
See you soon here! Kind regards wish
YourFamilie Mayrhofer & the Holiday Specialists from Salzburger Hof